View Single Post
Old 24 June 2020, 04:18 AM   #82
SunTzu
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513 116234 79280P
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratlanta View Post
I went through a G-Shock phase a while back. :-)
And no, I'm not winding them on the winder - just stored in there. Haha
Interesting storage idea! Like when I get a piece of exercise equipment and it becomes a glorified clothes rack!

Good thing with your cool G's are that they'll always be functioning, don't need service and you can wear them whenever. Plus we're not breaking the bank when we see something we like in the lineup.

I've always loved the squares. Reminds me of being 10 years old again and wearing my first square Casio that I picked up with my dad and grandfather from a now, long defunct electronics store. Today, they carry the same look but with all the modern technology, awesome colors, and toughness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunylw View Post
The white one is pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I think so too. I do a lot of fishing so I'm looking forward to trying out the tide feature. It's a also pretty sharp looking so I can wear it casually in the summer. The other carbon fiber one is also pretty cool. The band is neat and different from all the other resin ones on my G's. It's beyond lightweight too, like a feather. Also sporty looking and good for all around wear in a pinch or when in the mood.