View Single Post
Old 4 July 2020, 10:10 PM   #30
Sergio25
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Stealth! View Post
Hi everyone!

I am going to buy a first Rolex watch for everyday using.
At the moment, the role of watch for every day is performed TagHeuer Calibre 16 (black chronometer).

I have already decided on the model - this is Datejust 41 (it seems to me that this is a universal and recognizable watch).

But now I have another problem: choose a specific model. I choose between:
1) 126300 (Blue Dial, Index Hour Markers, Polished Stainless Steel Bezel, Jubilee Bracelet): looks simpler, less noticeable, Luminescent Hour Markers is convinient, but Polished Stainless Steel Bezel - can be a problem (scratches) ;
2) 126334: Black Dial, Diamond Hour Markers, Fluted Bezel, Oyster Bracelet - a brighter model, look good. But what about universality? Is this model suitable for ordinary clothing (jeans + T-shirt)?

A little about me: I'm 35, medium build, clothes - casual ( T-shirts / polo shirts / sweaters and jeans, sometimes a jacket and shirt).

I would be grateful for the help in choosing!
i have a hulk and so i as a dress watch/evning watch i chose exactly the option you have provided. its a very cheap watch for what you get but in all honesty. so it all depends on your collection. as an only watch i would rather go with oyster cuz jubillee looks very flashy and tiny bit femenine. in the future i want to buy another two datejusts. one 36 with oyster and roman on a white dial. and 41 two tone yellow gold on black dial with diamonds ( this thing really pops and looks cooler than golden watches 3 times the price) but again 90% of my time i wear my hulk. so i dont care that date just will scratch etc cuz i would be in a peaceful environment during these times. for you i would honestly suggest 36 mm on oyester and with fluted. or if you want a daily wearrer 41 on oyster smooth. i would say unless you do a lot of business and wear many suits fluted is too much.
Sergio25 is offline   Reply With Quote