View Single Post
Old 29 March 2009, 06:03 AM   #8
tudorman8276
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Prez
...mmmmmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemulholland3 View Post
(no offense stan,but I am unsure these where evr really made)
my friend,just because there has been one authenticated by Rolex in no way proves to me that these "Red" Rangers where ever actually made..
I have never found one catalog or pieve of paperwork that specified a red text ranger
and I for one have a hard timne believing these where in fact EVER made by tudor..
from the long discussions I have had with trained rolex watchmakers it is laughable the amount of knowledge that they know about vintage pieces...I started to talk to one and I could just just see the confusion and utter lack of knowledge in his eyes when I talked about rare model tudors/rolex..etc..
and I think one of these could easily slip thru rolex and get a certification as this model is not common..
as has been already stated this one is indeed a counterfiet,but still nice looking..
stan I have no doubt you may have had one,but how do you know it was factory original?
I woulkd love to see some difitive proof on this subject..
...well, you have to take my word for it.

...I owned it for several years and the dial appeared to have never been touched.

...the 9050 is the actual Ranger Model. I have seen other models presented as rangers, but in my reference, the ONLY Ranger mdl was the 9050.

...don't know if I still have any pic's of it anymore, but if I do, I will email them to you Steve. It was a fantastic watch-should have kept it along with my pointed 7928. Only other watch I have ever sold that I TOTALLY regret now.

Stan.
tudorman8276 is offline   Reply With Quote