View Single Post
Old 8 July 2020, 10:56 PM   #1
stickyfingers85
"TRF" Member

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition - Hang Tag?

Hey, long time reader, first time poster

Had a call/email from Harrods to say that the Black Bay Harrods edition is ready and waiting for me. I've been on the wait list for about 9 months.

Harrods is 30 minutes from me and i've been dreaming about this watch ever since I first tried it on, but two things are bugging me:

> The AD has stated that they will remove the stickers (fine by me), and keep the hang tag. This seems daft to me as isn't it an essential part of collecting the watch? I purchased the Rolex Root Beer last year, which is considerably more expensive than this Tudor, and they let me keep the hang tag. I don't plan on selling it any time soon, but if I were to ever look to do so wouldn't it effect the value? Especially as its a "limited" edition. Am I being daft?

> The other issue is really more for me to decide, but almost £3k up front is a bit of a push for us right now. My heart says yes but my brain is telling me no. Checking with the Wife...

That aside, i'm completely stoked that they called, it's a lovely looking piece!
stickyfingers85 is offline   Reply With Quote