View Single Post
Old 20 July 2020, 09:14 AM   #114
SunTzu
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513 116234 79280P
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWERCASE GUY View Post
Hey thanks for the response. I knew they'd be a bit of story behind them, they all look really cool actually. Picking a favorite for myself, my eyes were drawn to the one with a bit of metal on the case as they look a bit more substantial but I know that's not the case. I like the other one in the top right too.

That carbon one is also really nice, I didn't notice it initially but I really do like it.

I figured the all metal and 2100 Casioak would be front runners as they are the more popular ones among the WIS community. All of the front row ones look the business tbh, especially the one with the red face.

I don't know much about them but I've enjoyed looking through your collection, I like them all and there isn't any I wouldn't wear myself. I like the white ones, the black and red & the black one at the back with the baby blue inside strap.

So much choice how you decide which ones to wear must make your head hurt.

Thanks!

I just pick one at a time. The subtle ones for business and the bright ones for casual and fun. Pretty straight forward [emoji38]

Sent from Crapatalk