View Single Post
Old 22 July 2020, 04:53 PM   #132
rootbeer7
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu View Post
Math was NOT my forte, trust me!

I Googled to find the exact location for my settings. I found it on a fishing forum where a G-Shock user gave the Jersey Shore's coordinates. So I was able to plug it in as that's where I go fishing and to enjoy the beach. I think my Tide feature is slightly more complicated than yours.

I see you are in London and maybe go to the East Coast to the North Sea? I am assuming. So what you want to do is Google the next time for High Tide for the area you travel to.

So for example if you go to Margate, the next High Tide on July 21 is 13:27 in military time. I am assuming you have the 5484 module movement in your watch. If so, go to page 7 in the Casio MANUAL <--here and see how to adjust the High Tide time you found online. Always choose the NEXT High Tide and not one that has passed.

To get the High Tide you want just Google "High Tide <insert name of place> UK" Example "High Tide Margate UK"

It's pretty easy!
Thanks, I’ll try again. Although admittedly, I don’t go near water ever; I do cross the Thames occasionally