View Single Post
Old 2 August 2020, 05:09 AM   #145
SL BRABUS
"TRF" Member

Watch: Only Rolex & Patek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTX I View Post
Is the watch fake or not? That is a pretty serious accusation here so I'm just trying to understand what's going on.
Well there a lot of fishy thread on Patek Philippe discussion forum lately......

IMHO this is one of them.....

Just do a quick Thread / Thread Starter search on the OP.....

Member since 10-9-19 You could tell the OP is an amateur into the watch hobby by the history of the thread he start.....

Nothing wrong with it...... You have to start somewhere......

Some of my quick proof of evidence....

Notice pictures inconsistent....

Good pictures of OP watch that he own....... Just check out OP Thread Starter... OP seem to have a lot of detail pictures of the real watch that he own.....

Except for the 5711 and maybe Daytona 500..... Which IMHO is fake.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VS bad pictures of 5711.... Notice pictures of the 5711 always far away from the wrist shot and minutes hand always cover the date window....

VS bad pictures of 5711.... Notice pictures of the 5711 always far away from the wrist shot and minutes hand always cover the date window....

The more OP post about his 5711 the more he letting the cat out of the bag.....

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=753315

Fishy thread about him drop the 5711 3-4 feet face down on tile floor...^^^.....

I find it hard to believe no damage or dents or scratch whatsoever.....

Even drop a Rolex 3-4 feet face down on tile floor will do some kind of damage.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw1 View Post
Hello fellow members
I am actually starting to think that the prices on these is actually pretty nuts, and I really don't think it's justified what so ever, this watch is so so over priced and after sometime with it I think people are crazy now a days paying 60-70k for this piece or any Nautilus for that matter.
What do you guys think? Do you think the Nautilus market will soften in the near future?
I think these will drop to 25-35k in the near future which is a fair price for this watch
All inputs are appreciated.
Thank you.
Quote:
Pretty much impossible.
I bought mine at the end of 2013 after 6 month from getting my name on the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysoprano100 View Post
How many time you have it?
Quote:
I bought it in 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Letting cat out of the bag again.......

OP try to showoff that he smart and never buy over retail......

Again OP being a member of TRF since 10-9-19 and you could tell the OP is an amateur into the watch hobby by questions he posts about Rolex watch in general.......

I doubt he even know about the 5711 back in 2013.....

Since he own the 5711 for 7 years..... He recently post 3 bad pictures of the 5711...... He telling us he don't have any good pictures of the 5711 in his back up files photos.....

Then he telling us he couldn't take new pictures of the 5711 because is in the bank safe but promise he go to the bank safe to take some pictures of the 5711 that he own.......

Come on give me a break...... I don't buy it.......

Most likely he going to the gray dealer to take some good wrist shots photos of the 5711.......

Seriously their no point of asking him to post new pictures of the 5711......

This could have been a great topic discussion until he post a awful fake 5711......

"SL BRABUS" aka BenzWorld Undercover Moderator
SL BRABUS is offline   Reply With Quote