View Single Post
Old 1 April 2009, 10:11 AM   #90
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunotheboxer View Post

I nominate Greg Mosco to be a Forum Moderator.
I know this is going to piss off a lot of people here but the above comments are true. I feel the same way Greg. The only place I disagree is that I don't care if I get ganged up on because like Tools says, its just a watch forum.

There ARE Double standard here. I know that some of you people don't like me and never will but guess what? I dont care at all. I like some of the people here a lot and that's all that matters. I like this forum a lot and if thats not good enough then I will leave.

Btw I like the pictures of your wife Greg. I think they are terrific and tasteful.

ps. I said this before,
A Rolex is Just a watch, it doesn't make you smart, handsome, cool, or wealthy. Get over it.
:wors hip:

Bruno, Thank You!

As far as the getting 'ganged up' on comment - it is not that I fear it, I just don't want the hassle.

I guess this is just like any community - some people you get along with, some you don't...Some you agree with, and some, well, try to MAKE you agree with them. What can you do?

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote