View Single Post
Old 8 September 2020, 09:28 AM   #12
asiparks
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing the Detectives
Conratulations ! the Ti FF is absolutely drop dead beautiful ! I wish the TI bracelet version had launched earlier, I would have taken it over the steel any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintsghost View Post
I have both the Fifty Fathoms Standard and the Fifty Fathoms flyback. Both wear smaller than their overall size. I like that they are antimagnetic. I avoided the Titanium version because it isn't antimagnetic. The standard has a 120 hr power reserve which is also handy. Both of mine have the standard sailcloth strap with a deployant and They are comfortable and straps wear like iron. The only fly in the ointment for most is that to change the strap you need a pair of special tools. They don't use spring bars which is also a plus in my mind. Tools can be had cheap on Ebay or much more expensive from Blancpain. Enjoy them

I thought that, despite lacking the anitimagnetic cage of the closed back, steel version, the titanium versions were also antimagnetic by virtue of their silicone mainsprings ?

I got my bracelet removal tools from Amazon- Wera 118062 .9mm hex screwdrivers -$4.97 each. So only a $10 ointmented fly, and I've switched between bracelet and straps many times.