View Single Post
Old 7 October 2020, 10:23 AM   #70
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTNSS View Post
I’m thinking most that complain about price now or non limited edition will regret later if they truly like the watch. I for one don’t think many will be made. Having a number on it don’t matter. All that matters is if you want it and it’s on your wrist or not
Well said. What's a few grand this or that way if you truly want it and must have it. Maybe the high price is great to hopefully keep flippers away. If it was $7k I'd still pass, but that's me. So yeah, if you reeeeally want it you gotta pony up boys. Maybe 10k of them will be made so no worries.

Added: Just showed wife the new Snoopy, and she insisted I get the 50th Buzz the moment she saw it.... she's not a fan of ol' Snoopy either. Enjoy gents, it is a fun piece.

PS: For 60th I vote for a proper 'marble' of the earth that rotates in sync to your time zone's daylight hours. That would be cool!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is online now   Reply With Quote