View Single Post
Old 24 November 2020, 04:41 PM   #671
michaelodonnell123
Banned

Watch: Panerai 112
So glad I sold my Tudor GMT when I did. I posted this annoying problem back in 2017 and it's still around: https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...ighlight=tudor

Rolex could not fix my GMT after multiple attempts and months of waiting. During my ownership, the watch was in their repair shop longer than on my wrist. How can a watch company with decades of cumulative horology data to pull from, not have the ability to get a date wheel working right? Seriously???

After being completely disgusted with the brand, the horrible customer service and a totally worthless warranty, I gave up and sold it. If Rolex could not fix it while it's under warranty, then imagine when it's out of warranty. No way am I getting stuck with that $4,000 unfixable watch.

I then went shopping again for new watch. I found a shop in NJ that sold Ball watches and they had a stunning GMT Hydrocarbon in the window. The moment I saw it, I knew this was the one. It blew the Tudor away from the bezel all the way down to the screws. Once you put this on, you will realize just how inferior the Tudor is. I will never buy a watch on celebrity endorsements ever again, for me it's about quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballmix.JPG (90.2 KB, 138 views)
michaelodonnell123 is offline   Reply With Quote