Thread: Czapek
View Single Post
Old 15 December 2020, 05:01 AM   #54
uscmatt99
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchidiot View Post
Congratulations.
I ordered mine last July and was informed that it may be ready to ship in January or feb. I’m hoping sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks

It's been a great experience thus far, I'm looking forward to seeing pics and hearing opinions from everyone who ordered from the first batch. The personal touches and options to customize a bit are so refreshing.

I emailed the boutique/digital manager with some questions the day before the launch, almost all of which were answered on launch day on the website. Just today I got a correspondence regarding the manufacturing date. I'd wanted to use my birthday, but as it was outside the window, I decided on my first son's birthday instead. He wanted some clarification so he could ensure it arrived on my birthday a few weeks after manufacture was complete. I like feeling like a valued customer, rather than an outsider scrumming for an impossible to get "base" luxury watch, it really sweetens the deal.

For now I've decided on the Ice White dial, red tipped hand, and the grey calf with red stitch strap. Very different look from others in my small collection, so I'm excited to see how it all plays out.
uscmatt99 is online now   Reply With Quote