View Single Post
Old 24 January 2021, 09:21 PM   #63
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael N Q8 View Post
I have a 2018 BLRO and have noticed this problem. I have taken it to the local service center twice to be regulated. This is about 3-6 months ago.

What I can say for sure is that when the watch is wound and kept on wrist it maintains time within 2 sec per day. If left to run down, it loses time increasingly.

I have not taken any data but after reading these threads its clear mine has this problem. I will try to gather some data and post it.
All mechanical watches when the mainspring runs down could loose a few seconds, but we are only talking about a few seconds and not minutes or hours. All mechanical watches run better and more accurate when the mainspring is at peak power -reserve. So even when worn will do no harm whatsoever to give a manual wind once a week or so.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote