View Single Post
Old 25 January 2021, 08:45 AM   #142
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
Man, I can see this going down a rabbit hole

Who's going to analyse the data and subject it to pier review then distill it into something that is digestible for us prols?
There's no rabbit hole, I think you are missing my point. I wasn't suggesting he needs to gather data in 6 positions at every possible amount of power reserve for the sake of this thread. He was making a comment about mechanical watch behavior in general and I was following up with another dimension. Timing accuracy can change as power reserve runs down, and it can change in different positions at the same power reserve. That is all, this is not 32xx specific behavior, just something any mechanical watch own may be interested in.

And I see you haven't spent much time researching the multi-quote feature so I'll try to give you the details. Scroll through the thread and click the +" button on every comment you want to reply to, one after another. Once you have them all picked, just click the "quote" button on the last one you selected. You will then have a reply with all the quotes in it and you can put your comments inline after each one. #spoonfed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton_Horologist View Post
I’m all for this poll of it makes members happy, but I just want to point out that DIRT doesn’t own a watch with the 3235 movement so perhaps he should stop posting 15 posts in a row and let the data roll in. I am actually interested in seeing this data but it’s very difficult to get to it.
Totally agree. I have attempted to help our dear friend at least consolidate his replies to a single multiquote. That said, I don't mind if the chatter continues to some extent (though relevant, fact-based comments are *greatly* appreciated) because that will inevitably keep the post more current which should lead to more people answering the poll. The poll is the real "meat" here. The details in the comments are mainly fodder for nerds and watchmakers :)
HiBoost is offline   Reply With Quote