View Single Post
Old 29 January 2021, 01:35 PM   #14
yachty 1
"TRF" Member

Watch: yacht master
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
In 2020 the 01033 GMT, and just a few months back their epic table clock. Best... nightstand... clock... ever! Lume lasts all night long.

Oh, did get the bracelet for the 01033 too. Some days I love that extra weight, solidity, and change of style from leather or rubber strap.

Am still waiting on the 1118 that has this new Gen 2 9010 movement. But like I asked one of my longtime timepiece experts, how are you to buy a watch where the 9010 you felt you were getting is something else using the same 9010 designation while Panerai still chooses to not offer details on this new movement as they do with pretty much all other movements. Imagine Rolex, Patek, AP, Omega... not offering details about the movement inside.

Pleeeease Panerai, now would be a good time to let us know the changes, why, etc. Am still trying to be an optimist as with long warranty and servicing included, it makes sense to develop a new movement that requires less oils (for example). Considering the tech-driven casing, Panerai could be soft-releasing something very special yet holding back the data???
I wonder if the 1033 now comes with a closed case Back? I would be so mad if I went online and ordered it and got something different from what I see.
yachty 1 is offline   Reply With Quote