View Single Post
Old 6 February 2021, 08:04 AM   #145
MrGoat
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16613
Quote:
Originally Posted by dauster View Post
I think the illuminati are real (unsure if they are what people say they are) but are connected and similar to free masons rooted in German Bavaria.

Alien abductions cases like Travis Walton and some mass sightings at a school in Africa do leave me thinking there might be more to the subject.

What I don't understand is people like you that are super arrogant and think they know everything but have not ( I assume) looked into any of these things and then look down on people that are interested in these topics.

Always easy to make fun of things but if you look into some of these subjects you might actually be surprised...

It’s not arrogance necessarily. I would say for most it’s comfortable to not give the above referenced subjects much critical thought. It would be a bad day for anyone to realize the potential for any of those things to be factual. The calling others opinions nonsense and stating they lack critical thinking would most likely qualify as arrogant though. I believe it’s more a defense mechanism than anything.

As for me, I’m much too uneducated in the matters to have a solid opinion either way. I’ve had a many alcohol stimulated discussion about the possibilities of most referenced topics and do believe all could be possible (except the moon landing) but hey if you want to believe it was faked who the hell am I to degrade your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MrGoat is offline   Reply With Quote