View Single Post
Old 6 February 2021, 12:37 PM   #137
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiran View Post
I think Patek is very far from being boring with the breadth and depth of their entire collection. Their recent 6300a and 6301p are technical marvels and they have used titanium on special releases. On the art front, they have applied enamelling, marquetry, guilloché and engraving in their watches which I thought not many manufacturers do. They have also released entry level watches such as the 5212 and pilots which are so refreshingly interesting and completely different from the rest of their collection.

Now if you ask me who are the boring manufacturers I can give you very quick answers...
Agree. I was looking into AP and tried to build a collection and relationship with my AP AD to eventually getting a 15202 but cannot find much other than ROs which interest me.

But for Patek, other than Nautilius and Aquanauts, there are so many other pieces which are interesting. In fact, I only have one more Nautilius on my wishlist and I am done with Nautilius/Aquanauts but there are a few other Pateks which perked my interest.
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote