View Single Post
Old 13 June 2021, 04:17 PM   #29
lutchki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob99 View Post
I started watching TPG after reading about it on this forum, to get a look at how the greys work. It was informative, and I like the fact that Anthony has turned his life around. Respect the hustle. However, it seems like they're pretty bad at business (losing watches, unsure about inventory, no real systems in place.) I get that the "openness" is considered honest, but I wouldn't want to do business with them. This $2M raise they're doing at $2k per person seems weird. It's probably legal in that it's not a literal scam... It's a free country, you're allowed to give them $2,000 for access to a facebook group and your name on a plaque in their future store if that's what you want to do. But it does feel like they very quickly jumped from growing the channel to "how can we get money out of these viewers?"

Side note - does anyone know why Anthony was banned here?

Roman and Adrian are definitely running a better business, and seem to know more. I prefer watching them, and love when they go into NYC to see that whole scene. Roman has been making vids for years, and while he's trying to grow the channel, it doesn't seem like he's immediately trying to extract money out of the viewers.

I'll keep watching both, since they're entertaining. But if I was buying grey, I'd buy from Luxury Bazaar and not TPG.

They asked for a 2 million raise before they even had a place to lease!! So they had no clue what they would even need to spend yet. Besides, on a recent episode Anthony mentioned that people were asking what if they don’t get the full amount? To which he responds “ we don’t need the funds as we can do it on our own if need be” basically saying “ we’d rather suck you guys then spend our own money” to which I say. A suckers born every minute. Whoever gave them 2K. It hurts. There are so many poor people that can use the 2K.
lutchki is offline   Reply With Quote