View Single Post
Old 16 June 2021, 11:19 AM   #145
Kilometerman
"TRF" Member

So, I was lucky enough to receive this watch last week. And I have to say it was a huge upside surprise.

I love the size. My 44 fits me ok, but it feels big. I have a couple of 42 ROO and I love them, but they seem to tall for the width. This is a perfect blend between the two. The proportions of seem to be better, and I feel it fits me really well.

The dial is downright amazing on this one. The smoked taupe is very dynamic depending on lighting. In some conditions it just glows! I am surprised at how bright the white gold markers are. Pictures don’t do this justice. I could do without the date, but it’s so unobtrusive on this dial, I don’t mind at all.

The new strap quick disconnect is pretty cool. I am a little nervous about it not being as secure, but that’s probably just me being paranoid. The taupe color doesn’t lend itself to a lot of strap options, but I really like changing straps a lot, so this is a big plus long term for the whole lineup.

I realize this is a minor detail, but I really like the new buckle. The ends are beveled ever so slightly. I used to notice the sharp edges on the buckle, but those are gone. It still looks beefy and masculine, but this is a better design.

Some pics!

See what I mean about the dial?

The new buckle.
Kilometerman is offline   Reply With Quote