Thread: Car Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 18 June 2021, 12:45 AM   #27
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdog View Post
I’m in love with the 992. It’s truly an incredible car. The looks, the performance. Everything.

I don’t miss the evo. That car was epic. Truly epic. The sound the drive. Everything. But it was soooo much attention. Too much. Clearly I don’t mind attention. But this was another level. Dangerously so.

It also had zero space. And was very uncomfortable.

I’ll go back to exotic someday I think. But that’s a big maybe. I rented a McLaren 600lt for a weekend in Miami. Wasn’t a fan.

I’d likely do a Ferrari Roma or something.

While the 992 is rocket ship fast and blows the doors off most any car, including exotic, bring the fastest isn’t my biggest priority. I enjoy the drive. The twists and turns and the feeling a car inspires. I like to be on the road for long drives. A lot of exotics fail in that.

I think Ferrari more than anything wins in that category and likely the next one. Hopefully not for a long time. I’m exhausted. Lmao.
i could definitely see the attention being cool at first but getting annoying. i feel like the 992 turbo s is probably the best all around car from what everyone is saying. insanely fast but also a very good daily and not too flashy
huncho is offline   Reply With Quote