View Single Post
Old 20 June 2021, 02:47 AM   #56
shaunylw
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob99 View Post
They were supposed to upload Week #23 Part 2 today, but never did. Fair enough, sometimes issues pop up... But people have been asking where it is on the YouTube channel, and TPG changed their pinned message to:

With all the negativity in the comments and as many lives it seems we are ruining why don’t we just delete this channel all together?

Kind of funny. People are (justifiably) giving them a hard time in the comments about asking for a $2k investment to build a store, and then two weeks later deciding they're not going to actually build that store. Pointing out there might be some legal ramifications to that.

Anthony posted an IG video on Thursday saying he was in federal court all day in Los Angeles. Did not provide any context as to what he was there for.

He’s never getting rid of that channel. It’s the only way people know who he is, because he’s certainly not a dealer most people would work with. I’m 0% shocked by the store not getting built, these guys are so far over their head.

It’s a matter of time before it all implodes and someone is left holding the bag. I would never sell these guys a watch, when it’s finally over someone’s not getting paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shaunylw is offline   Reply With Quote