View Single Post
Old 22 June 2021, 07:13 AM   #8
85allison
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex divers
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyp View Post
Ok, so this is a long shot… Have you considered contracting Rolex USA, asking if the current owner has ever had it in for service, and, if so, whether they’d be willing to pass along your message?

I don’t know at what level you race, but Rolex has a long association with the sport and if yours is a recognizable name to those following it, maybe they’d be open to helping?

My personal approach to this would be asking your agent/manager/publicist to reach out to the Rolex PR department, as I’m sure this is a story they could get a quick “win” with. In all honesty, though, it’ll depend entirely on your stature within the sport.

If that’s not a likely scenario you could always just call customer service and ask…
I do compete at a high enough level that we have Rolex representatives associated with our series, however, Rolex has a long history of not disclosing any service or current ownership information. I do believe associates with Rolex USA that work in the warranty snd service center have access to those records but those are not the marketing associates that are involved with Motorsports. I have to try to “back door” it and get someone who knows someone type of assistance. I have reached out with no luck yet.
85allison is offline   Reply With Quote