View Single Post
Old 7 May 2009, 11:58 PM   #3
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Basically the 3035 is a high beat version of the 15XX series movements and IMHO the 15XX were the finest movements Rolex has made.But myself have not heard of any major problems with the 27 Jewel 3035 it was in production for around 10 years.Until the introduction of the 3135,the main difference between the cal 3035 and the 3135 is the jewel count and the balance bridge.And the hairspring in the 3035 is glued on to the balance cock stud now they are laser welded on 3135,and to to set time ahead on the 3035 the crown is turned Counter clock wise.On the on the 3135 to set the time ahead the crown is turned Clock wise wind not as smooth as the 3135 but as far as I know a fine reliable movement.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote