View Single Post
Old 24 July 2021, 07:46 PM   #21
Mystro
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaters View Post
Great job I too think they did an outstanding job on the re-engineering of it. One question on size do you notice much of a difference at all on the wrist presence? Look forward to pictures and one of your awsome reviews

It’s coming today and I will let you know. I will do some unboxing pics. I believe the watch still has a few stickers.

As far as wrist presence, I suspect wrist presence will be close to the SD43 I had as the dial and hands of the new Sub41 are exactly the same size as the SD43. I found this extremely interesting as the SD43’s 2mm larger size makes up from its slightly larger rehault, wider bezel and case. This is why I see the Sub41 in having a perfect dial to bezel ratio. You are getting a lot of dial real estate for the size of the watch.
I sold my SD43 because of comfort issues with the case back protrusion. I loved the case design and dial of the SD43 but comfort was not working regardless the bracelet link adjustments. In fact, the SD43 is the only Rolex model I could never get a good comfort level. This is why I was excited to finally see all the updates of the new Sub41.
Mystro is offline   Reply With Quote