View Single Post
Old 26 July 2021, 08:31 PM   #1635
RobHK
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinballs View Post
I rang the number listed on the Vacheron Constantin website for Asutralia today and was told that both the blue and black dial three handers can not be ordered due to overwhelming demand. She said the boutique can put you on a "wishlist" but I couldn't work out what that actually meant as the lady's English wasn't the best.
Interesting to hear that the black dial is sold out as well. I think that for other regions you can for sure still place a deposit for a black dial. Like has been posted here and elsewhere some locations even had a black dial available for walk in pickup (although that seems unusual).

I talked to an Auth Dealer here in Hong Kong the other week, they had no allocations at all, for blacks, but they expected to get new allocations within 6 months. And then expected waiting times for delivery of 12 months. But in boutique the black has still been available. Difference being Boutique gave no discount and AD said can give 5-10% discount depending on popularity at the time. Perhaps in Australia you got the AD answer?
RobHK is offline   Reply With Quote