View Single Post
Old 9 August 2021, 09:32 PM   #23
linesiders
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: U Talkn Bout Wilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareach123 View Post
Dear Fellows,

I have been buying watches from Buyee 'Yahoo Japan Auctions' for quite a while now. I thought that Japanese sellers are very honest and trustworthy, however, my perception is changed after a bad experience. I don't want to generalize, but I must recommend all buyers to be aware of the Rolex/Tudor seller/sellers on Buyee Yahoo Japan Auctions.

I won an auction for a "Tudor submariner Prince Oyster 9411" for a final auction price of $1100. After going through the posts in this thread, I fear that I am also a victim of a fake Tudor. I know and I admit that it was my fault that I didn't research and consult an expert before bidding. I have tried my best to put my case in front of Buyee customer service. Unfortunately, they are not willing to offer any help. I have asked for a partial refund after deduction of all commissions, shipping costs, etc....But Buyee customers service is unwilling to help. All they say is that Buyee is just a proxy service and they do not have any control over sellers and their products.

As I said, I admit my fault. But I lost complete faith when I saw the same seller listing more Tudor watches from his account. I was utterly disappointed to see that despite complaints, the seller is actively selling these watches.

I understand that the parts of the watch are replaced/aftermarket which lowers the overall value of this watch. However, I want to know if these replaced aftermarket parts are original or not? Is the crown, back, case, and dial manufactured by Rolex/Tudor OR they are only Chinese-made replica watch parts in this case. I would be thankful for clarification in this regard.

**I have attached the pictures of the watch for review**

Sorry - complete fake - even with these lousy photos. NONE of this is original, factory, or authorized Tudor. Complete replica parts.