View Single Post
Old 10 August 2021, 07:37 PM   #29
brandrea
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid.bk View Post
You just have a way of making any watch look amazing, maybe it’s that car studio set up you have lols.

I love Panerai almost as much as Rolex, I don’t honestly care about ETA movements, I’m more irked by their lack of transparency.

I’m looking at a Doxa recently and don’t mind their ETA movements but they are open and you know what you’re getting right out the gate. Same with various Tudor models. I think it’s important for customers and enthusiasts to sell them the product correctly.

It’s just puzzling that media sources and watch journalists don’t report accurate info or regurgitate marketing mumbo jumbo, you would think the horology fans would tell you about the watch’s horology right, nope, they are paid influencer puppets. Honestly, Panerai a company owned as part of a conglomerate, I expect to an extent to over embellish the truth, but I would think and expect Hodinkee to tell me the intricate truth, eff no and ablogtowatch is a giant joke, I’ve heard so much outright wrong information from those clowns it’s hard to realistic think they even care about horology.

I’m in love with my Pam 1305 and hopefully God willing I can add 779. Panerai is a very polarizing brand but I love it and it’s connection to Rolex rubs me the right way.
Chad is the one who turned me on to car studio shots ... apparently has something to do with lighting. That said, this PAM looks awesome anywhere any time.

I love the brand as you do. I agree its disappointing to hear things like this come to surface in a less than transparent way.

To me its a bit like a jilted lover ... it hurts but I still love you Panerai.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
brandrea is online now   Reply With Quote