View Single Post
Old 13 August 2021, 10:06 PM   #76
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
could you share your founding regarding the comparison between bell&ross and panerai?
Best bet is for you to have a look and decide for yourself. Also keep in mind Bell&Ross has been in business longer than the modern iteration / birth of Richemont's Panerai brand name.

https://www.BellRoss.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse32 View Post
If by interesting I’ve discovered that they are great looking pieces, modestly priced, and an honest history. Very transparent
Exactly, Saoirse32 gets it

Here's a pic of my first-release BR03-92 with ETA movement i paid $1750 for. Have beaten the living $hit out of it, and she even survived being worn through two seasons of SCCA Formula 2000 racing. Before this, their timepieces were 46mm. They decided back in 2007 or so to offer a line of smaller 42mm timepieces as well (sound familiar... Panerai?). So if anything, it does seem like the modern Paneri brand from the Richemont Group is following Bell&Ross' lead.

Yet Panerai looks to be charging 3x more

BR_0392.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote