View Single Post
Old 4 October 2021, 04:41 AM   #30
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiscott_29 View Post
I am 100% in agreement with you and this is where I think things could go off the rails. I think most of us that are really into watches and into a specific brand or model will gladly wait for that grail. Months and even years. But you’re spot on. They have to deliver. And there is no reason that a brand that touts “the relationship” (I’m looking at you, AP) has any excuse to not deliver and set reasonable expectations.

I feel right now there are a lot of people being left disappointed - both established customers and new customers. And the fuel to that fire is to see these watches DO exist and they are ending up in the wrong hands. And if this continues, something will break in the chain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
not sure what can even be done since at this point a lot of people on both sides (existing and new) are taking any watch they get offered because in today's market it's silly to say no to something that you can flip for more money if you don't like it. aside from increasing production which i'm heavily against because i think it will absolutely kill brand prestige years down the road if this craze dies down and watches flood the market
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote