View Single Post
Old 11 October 2021, 11:05 AM   #73
Aconitase
"TRF" Member

Watch: VC, Omega, GS, MG
Quote:
Originally Posted by NardinNut View Post
Yep it’s a total strap monster, like most Speedmasters. Love mine. Only two issues I have with it is:
-the bracelet is very difficult to get over my hand in the most comfortable wrist size. I’ve never had that problem with a watch. Wish it had micro adjustments just to get it over my hand more comfortably.
- the accuracy of the movement is disappointing but then again I wasn’t expecting COSC. Still, kind of a bummer for this price point.

With that said, completely agree with the one watch statement. It’s not only an amazing watch but one I feel has more “soul” vs any other watch I’ve owned. Sure it’s all in my head but that feeling of wearing something so special and historic is one of the reasons I love it.

I had the exact same problem as you with getting the watch over my hand. In the event you haven't tried it yet, try putting the watch on with your palm facing up and thumb tucked in, as if you were going to have the watch on the other side of your wrist. Once the watch has cleared your wrist, simply spin it around.

If you've tried this already, then please excuse me.
Aconitase is offline   Reply With Quote