View Single Post
Old 16 October 2021, 11:21 AM   #81
Travelller
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my sig. ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NardinNut View Post
-the bracelet is very difficult to get over my hand in the most comfortable wrist size. I’ve never had that problem with a watch. Wish it had micro adjustments just to get it over my hand more comfortably.
Ditto - I didn't notice the problem when I wrote the OP, but then Summer rolled around and one time when trying to remove it, I thought I was going to "pre-stretch" the damn bracelet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconitase View Post
I had the exact same problem as you with getting the watch over my hand. In the event you haven't tried it yet, try putting the watch on with your palm facing up and thumb tucked in, as if you were going to have the watch on the other side of your wrist. Once the watch has cleared your wrist, simply spin it around...
Bingo - I figured out this "trick" by chance and now use it for a few of my tighter bracelets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevec14 View Post
I have the same issue. I think it’s due to the small clasp but it is a pain. One of the downsides of omega making the clasp as small as possible I guess, but it’s not too bad overall.
I can't say the same for the (former) production bracelet which never gave me problems in winter or Summer. The 321 Bracelet, as you noted, must have an extra-small clasp. No other explanation that I can come up with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratty View Post
Actually, I’ll ask that question to all 321 owners. How accurate are you finding the watch?
I answered your original accuracy question already some months ago (see above) but I think it's worth reiterating that accuracy is NOT the 321's biggest selling point...

to all

Panerai 111 217 233
Rolex 16600 126600
Seiko SBGA125 SBDX001 SLA017 SLA025 SLA033
Tudor 5B GMT
Zénith A386ME
Other Mühle Glashütte S.A.R. Flieger Chronoswiss Tora
Travelller is offline   Reply With Quote