View Single Post
Old 19 December 2021, 06:55 PM   #126
tlbarrs
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonRain View Post
It seems like that, but it's not the reality, my friend. Pretty much everyone in this thread would want one at retail.

Funny enough, the same ones indicating that it's all hype, and the so-called internet social media followers are pretty much sheep and only buy what others want, and they are pretty much just young and dumb, those are the same people that are fans of the oyster perpetual, including OP 39s and apparently current oyster perpetuals in the catalogue in all but the so-called hot colors.

Yes, the 36 is nice, I think the 41 is a little bit nicer. A lot more dial, though. Absolutely beautiful watch [emoji106][emoji1690]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

No I’m with you guys I loved the watch straight away on release day I called my AD and was told I’d be first on the list and they didn’t expect the colourful dials to be popular. Although I don’t think I got the first one by a long shot they did come through with it and I picked it up in September I absolutely love the colour, it’s nice to have a bit of variety in the Collection it’s very plain and simple but mesmerising at the same time.
As for the prices it’s insane but then the same could be said for most models at the moment will it last who knows but it does make me a little wary about wearing it around town with all this hype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tlbarrs is offline   Reply With Quote