View Single Post
Old 29 December 2021, 07:49 PM   #50
RolexADreal
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek Chrono Perp
I am not linked to the OP, but your answer was as much as mine towards yours: Not requested

OP has the chance to buy the hottest watches on the mkt, and apparently he has the financial resources to do so, so why shouldn't he? To leave available a Nautilus for you? Why would he do that?

Happy new year folks, enjoy the journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunkerman View Post
Nice? collection. No offence, but are you a jewelry store acquiring the watches for resale? Hopefully you have other examples of watches in your "collection". Let's say an art critic was reviewing your "collection". What would they say? A very very very deep "collection" of one specific style of watch , not much else of interest? Again, no offence .. I'm not sure of the purpose of your collection. I'm sure it works for you but if this is the extent of your "collection" it appears to reflect lack of interest in different materials, designers, manufacturers, complications. Based upon your "collection" so far, you have the resources to acquire watches. Step back and embrace a wider perspective. Keep us posted if you have a wider vision. Good luck in your pursuits.