View Single Post
Old 12 February 2022, 05:46 AM   #102
Frits1980
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS View Post
lol..... It's funny how you don't want to answers any of my questions on this debate....

Okay I will answers your......lol.....

The first generation Aquanauts aka 5060A doing very well for a 36mm sport watch...... I only find two...... Both don't have paper aka Certificate Of Origin & no box..... Going price $87,937 & $70,350..... The $87,937 is in way better condition than the $70,350.... Even the $87,937 condition is not that great...

On the Aquanauts 5060A.... I bet, for a excellent condition with complete set it will go for $100K plus......

lol...... So tell me did the first generation Aquanauts 5060A tank......??

You forgetting that the first generation Nautilus aka 3700 is a 42mm watch and the Royal Oak Jumbo aka 5402 is a 39mm watch...... A sport watch in the range of 39mm to 40mm tend to do well compare to 36mm sport watch..... That the only down side of the first generation Aquanauts, where it happen to be a 36mm sport watch......

Market turn.....?? Give me some example besides Hublot & Panerai.....lol....

Mate, you should calm down. You are taking this wayyyyyy to serieus. Im not debating you. We are just talking about a stupid watch...not real issues. Go outside a little more. This all is not the real world and remember having a discussion is not about winning.

But thanks for the numbers. Last time i checked they were doing 30k. So the current model is worth more then the previous ones. Ok......
Frits1980 is offline   Reply With Quote