View Single Post
Old 20 February 2022, 09:25 PM   #1
kaiserphoenix
"TRF" Member

Watch: FPJ CO BL
#NWA! My first ever Urwerk UR100V C52!

So I've always been a fan of Urwerk, and in particular the UR100 was always on my list of must try watches ever since they were released.

The problem was that I live in Tokyo and we never had an AD for Urwerk until fairly recently. So when Urwerk released the Carbon Ply Urwerk UR100V C52 a few weeks back, I knew this is the time to pull the trigger and contacted the AD literally seconds after the news broke. Thankfully I was the first one and managed to take it home a few days later when it arrived at the AD.

Just so delighted with the watch, the carbon ply has nice textures but ultimately its just so light and comfortable. The rubber strap with the deployant clasp makes this watch an easy to get along watch on a daily basis and after purchasing it, ive been wearing it almost every day.

In terms of legibility, this was the most surprising aspect as initially I felt this will be a slight issue but actually having it all on 1 plane makes it super easy to tell the time as well even if the watch is only partially visible.

Overall Im very satisfied I took the leap and jumped into the world of Urwerk!

F.P.Journe Chronometre Optimum Black Label, Patek 5811G-001, A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 191.039, Patek 5167A-001, Rolex Yacht-Master 40 Everrose, (Wh) Rolex Daytona 116500, (Blue) Rolex Skydweller 326934, Rolex Submariner 126610LV

IG: tokyo_watch_guy
kaiserphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote