View Single Post
Old 22 March 2022, 07:36 AM   #128
LVx2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smg8 View Post
Thanks for the sensible contribution :cheers agree, I bought mine as I wanted something under the radar. I became quite uncomfortable with my Patek and AP after the crazy price increases. Too many people getting robbed at knife point for their watch etc. The GP struck me as being great for something that’s not your generic insta bro Rolex, whilst also offering plenty of spare change from down trading the AP Royal Oak. A nice halfway house.
Went through your threads.

Had a blue AP 15300? Ouch, should have held that.

Had a Daytona? See above, lol.

You sold an AP ROC for 20k late 2019 then bought a Hublot and a GP. You point out your discounts on both.

Turned down a PP 5711 white. Claim they got you a 5167 because you proved you weren't a flipper. Then sold the 5167!

Repeatedly talk of price, discount and money.

Wanted to buy an AP ROO but too expensive.

Talk of considering buying a Daytona at 27k gbp or a Breitling at 4800 gbp instead of 6600 gbp msrp. Again, discounts, msrp and money talk.

You're all over the place! It's hard to keep up with the various stories and scenarios!

What does seem clear, you may have had some watches that today are worth many multiples of what you sold them for.

Perhaps you are hyping this GP so it won't be another one that got away?
LVx2 is offline   Reply With Quote