View Single Post
Old 2 April 2022, 01:45 PM   #172
David001
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_jon View Post
I have also been a forum member here since 2009. I agree with lot of your sentiments in saying that the forum discussion and member comments have changed a lot. I consider the crazy watch market over the past 4+ years to contribute to that. There appears to be a lot of "newer" forum members here who have joined since the crazy market started.
You're right, I posted this before but I only joined this forum to see what was going on. I'm old school, so I've always attended watch events and knew some ADs for many years, but I wondered what was going on from a wider scale because things seemed to be very different post 2018. So I started reading the internet for news on the situation and looked for watch forums to understand why things had become so hyped.

I tend to read more than I type, so I read the interesting watch info, but only comment on things that get me emotional.

So it's a topic I talk about and want to explore I guess. Mainly to try and get a feel for when it will end so we can go back to normality.
David001 is offline   Reply With Quote