View Single Post
Old 5 April 2022, 01:46 AM   #816
Ollie1982
Banned

Watch: Sub, Exp, DJ & Pam
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonRain View Post
Watch your mouth, please. I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying all your watches, including your panerai. [emoji106]

I am not bored of any of my watches and I continue to enjoy and appreciate my collection and this hobby.

I know it is a public forum, that's why you can constantly check my thread on your own volition, voluntarily, and then chime in about how much you dislike it.

There are other theads, it's a public forum, you can easily check or not check, you can be quite selective of what you like to see it or what you like to post. No obligation either way. But it's probably best not to swear at forum members, and to obviously and sensibly stay away from threads in which you are not interested.

God bless you and take care of yourself [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Apologies if my honesty offends you.

Now, if you want to talk about why you love this watch or why you feel it’s so special then I’m all for that. Talk to the community about why it’s special, why that shade of turquoise looks so great with your dark green trousers, whatever. Can’t we just talk about the watch? Just seems like all you want to do is talk about how much it’s worth and for me that’s a real shame.

Maybe it’s me that doesn’t get it, am I doing it wrong? Should I be more focused on what watches are worth rather than talking about what I like about them or sharing my experiences of ownership?

I really should learn to smile and wave, and not engage in such discussions. But for me it’s a real shame that so many are focussed purely on the money side of this hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollie1982 is offline   Reply With Quote