View Single Post
Old 7 April 2022, 03:19 AM   #90
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llngoc View Post
Any guess of the odds? 1 in 1000?
So glad to find out that MAD 1 is still available for the tribe. But still want a red one to match with the blue one.
I believe a few days ago there were 20k entries, not sure the qty available. Max has always been fair and straightforward. Have a Red coming, and if blue is available for Tribe members next year when the LM101 Willy Wonka arrives will once again beg, plead, and grovel a bit for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahgraph View Post
A little bit sad I missed out on this one. You snooze you lose. I even e-mailed this morning but they kindly replied I was too late. Fair enough. Chances of picking this piece up at retail or little over are zero to none I'm afraid. Better luck next time.
I understand. Am trying to be cool and calm when I say PLEASE don't email them about this. Am fairly sure they're buried in work. Frankly, am not sure how he does all he does given the hours in the day.

Sorry you missed out, posted the announcement a while back so please keep checking this section on TRF. Imho the really fun timepiece stuff is on this section
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote