View Single Post
Old 19 April 2022, 04:05 AM   #19
SLWoodster
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT BLNR
I’m the original seller. The watch is legitimate and authentic. I purchased from a Rolex AD with the service card and i got the service and watch authenticated by the Rolex Service Center in Beverly Hills.

The watch is a transitional piece, you’ll find it referenced as M16800, 16800, or 168000. As a transitional piece, it shares parts with the models that came before and after. As for the questions about the “0” at the end. I remember looking it up and there are other examples of this. If Rolex deemed it fake, they would not service it or warranty its service for it. Do not forget how many error dials were in this era. Cream dial explorer 2, easily missing pearls on submariners, cracking of the dials, “tropical” spotting of the dial, print errors were prevalent in many Rolexes until the modern ones came along.

It is a beautiful watch. Please don’t made assumptions about it. Buy it, enjoy it or let it go to the next person. The watch is over 30 years old and in excellent condition. If you are the buyer I am happy to cc you in any questions with Rolex Service Center. My eagerness is due to my willingness to contribute to the community and to shut down any mistruths that can stem from false assumptions.
SLWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote