View Single Post
Old 1 May 2022, 04:28 PM   #5
rajurama
"TRF" Member

Watch: amacallit
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxani View Post
I’ve only seen the blue Flyback Chrono, but I’ve handled the green Centre Seconds because that’s the one I was most interested in. It wears really nicely, it’s smooth, light and thin. The dial is the most beautiful sunburst I’ve ever seen, it looks like it has multiple burst overlapping giving it a sort of butterfly effect. (It’s wrapped in plastic, so hard to capture with the light)

All three of them have the same design language, which is very unique, there is nothing like it. But only the Centre Seconds is 40mm, the others are 42.3mm, which in my book is too large for a watch like this.

It’s a marvelous watch, but you have to ask yourself the question, how long do you think you will be able to enjoy the design. It’s so unique, different and alien-esque that it’s difficult to predict how long you will enjoy the design. But I am still dreaming about this watch though, especially the dial, it really wowed me and that doesn’t happen very often anymore
I was excited for the streamliner perpetual but it wore large for my small wrist. I hope they make it 40mm someday.