View Single Post
Old 6 May 2022, 11:21 PM   #1
smg8
Banned

Incoming - Parmigiani Fleurier

Hi All.

Like many here the lack of supply and the AD games over at Rolex/PP/AP has led to me broadening my horizons and exploring other brands in the past couple of years.

I have had a vague knowledge of Parmigiani Fleurier for some time, but always associated them with dress watches which being 100% honest aren't my current style (maybe in another 20 years!).

Having seen some posts on here about the Tonda PF and the recent attention the brand has got with their releases, I started to spend some time looking into the brand and their history etc. What I read/watched/listened to really resonated with me, and having seen the Tonda GT and Tondagraph GT range online I found something that was (a) right up my street and (b) a step change from the watches I typically associated PF with making.

Long story short, having spent far too long pondering I decided that the simple, slick, elegant and timeless yet modern design of the Tonda GT is the one for me. I managed to try one on and loved how clean it is, yet with so much detailed contained within. Very pleased to have picked this up today, experience with the AD was superb and they made me feel like a valued customer rather than someone who is lucky to be buying their products.

Pics don't do this one justice at all, but wrist shot below;

Thanks to the enablers and those who were generous with their time on other PF threads helping me with question on this acquisition
smg8 is offline   Reply With Quote