View Single Post
Old 9 May 2022, 10:50 PM   #1
Dan Pierce
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex-1 Tudor-3
My Turn..............

No doubt a few here will get a vicarious thrill reading this. But after 4 years of lauding the flawless performance of my BB GMT last week I found the date wheel positioned between the 5th & 6th. However, I could easily reset to the correct date. But from then on each day the date wheel would advance 2 days.

This does not at all change how I feel about this reference or brand. The BB GMT is still my all-time favorite watch. I had read the reason the date issue took time to resolve was due to the fact Tudor could not replicate the problem until they discovered it only happened w/ cased movements. Once that was established a fix was implemented.

Plus, the addition of 2 new references w/ the same movement [BB Pro & S&G BB GMT] confirm to me that Tudor has it resolved. It will be interesting to see if Tudor takes responsibility for this repair since my warranty expired June of 2021. I'll keep y'all updated on that.

The worst part for me is knowing my favorite watch will be gone all summer and probably won't be back on my wrist until next winter. Hopefully my THC will return from RSC soon so that at least 2 of my Tudor Land, Sea, & Air collection are on hand.

In the meantime, I do have an ol' 16710 hanging around if I get a Pepsi urge.
dP
Attached Images
File Type: jpg date issue TRF.JPG (257.9 KB, 2663 views)
File Type: jpg TRF.JPG (220.5 KB, 2627 views)
The Crown & Shield Club
Honorary Member of P-Club
Dan Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote