View Single Post
Old 12 May 2022, 12:25 AM   #80
rolex16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel019 View Post
Being you and I come from the same era or at least from what I can tell and our similar opinions I hope your right brother. What I'd give to just land one more, a 116505, and not have to be knocked upside the head or told its one of one Especially when I will take pretty much any dial.

And yes I also agree with Greys. I have bought from them in the past when it was IMO silly not to and also when I had no other choice other than giving up so I am sure at "some point" I will do it again. But ONLY if pricing is inline with MSRP plus tax. Maybe a small premium on top. Maybe. I have completed my Everose hat trick and I really dont have anymore itches to scratch. Well at least not any that involve me paying 50k and up for a 505. I already have my 515 so the 505 can sit on the back burner per se while I get old and wait

Lastly Nick I just dont see a point in time in the future when the Rolex mania cools off enough where A D's have no one coming in inquiring. Thus inventory will always be low and demand SKY HIGH according to the A D. Its obviously in there best interest to keep this money train rolling by manipulating reality.

But we can all hope right?
We can hope, and time will tell.