View Single Post
Old 15 June 2022, 01:13 AM   #105
anonymousmoose
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Sorry for the delay folks ... long day but finally had time to get to this

A big shout out to the fine folks in Vancouver at our only Omega boutique in the whole country (unbelievable I know).

I put a call into them around November expressing interest in the 321, and I was told outright it'd be a minimum two year wait.

Fast forward to last Friday June 3rd (a significant date for a couple of reasons which I will get to) , I was told my time had come. At first I thought they made a mistake After picking myself up off the floor, I was told the 321 was mine if I was still interested. Heck YA,!

Now its fitting that the call came on the third as many of you know by now, 3 is my lucky number! Also, June 3rd just happens to be the day when Ed White took the first space walk by an American wearing none other than ... the 321! How cool is that?

To top it off the watch arrived here on a Speedy Tuesday. I guess it was meant to be.

My photo skills are super poor, and many of you owners have already done a far better job of pictures and history, and details than I ever could....

With that said, I always wanted a really good chronograph, but the Daytona just never sang to me. When this was launched I immediately thought... that's a good chronograph. Vintage inspired, history and pedigree unlike any other.

To me, it feels special, like wearing art on the wrist and nothing like any other reference I own.

As a friend of mine who printed the shirt that I’m wearing says ... "everyone needs One Good Thing".

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my incoming. For me this is a very big deal and perhaps the last watch I buy in quite some time. I think it competes the collection (for now).

Attachment 1297271Attachment 1297272Attachment 1297273

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

A delayed congratulations from me too. Such a nice looking watch. Love the smile on your face