View Single Post
Old 15 August 2022, 06:08 AM   #62
I377611
"TRF" Member

Thank you again for everyone feedback! I am very grateful of your suggestions. It seems that Submariner or Explorer is the way to go.

I originally found Bob’s watches by using Google and it was one of the closer locations to me. However, as several users have pointed out, their pricing is a bit more expensive and their recent Yelp reviews haven’t been that great.

On the other hand, many have suggested OC watch guy instead. They’re a bit farther away but I have decided to go there in the next couple weeks.

As a first time Rolex watch buyer, thank you all for your responses, suggestions, and feedback. Im so grateful I stumbled into this community!!

-Viv

Quote:
Originally Posted by sj24k View Post
So funny.

When I see a post like this from someone who just created an account with a bunch of numbers for a name, I immediately think “nice job by Bob’s to get their name buzzing around on a social platform for some free advertising. This oughtta get ‘em a few clicks.”

Admittedly, I’m more cynical than most. And would love to be wrong. But hey, I’ll keep the thread going and toss Bob a few more eyeballs.

(And the romantic in me will keep my fingers crossed that you find the perfect watch for your man and live happily ever after.)

[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk