View Single Post
Old 15 August 2022, 09:53 AM   #88
alwayshere
"TRF" Member

I've just asked two long time members on this forum (both posted in this thread) if they are happy to get involved in looking at my ebay screenshots. They'll be able to confirm. I'm not posted anything publicly given people can just misuse information and seeing how this thread is transpiring, wouldn't be surprised either.

In the meantime, seems like you, Singalager, have made a new friend since you seem to assume everything the seller says is gospel. But just taking a step back and thinking logically for a minute, lets work through your accusations. I tend to think we are all rationale people so humour me with the below:

1) What do I stand to gain from what you are accusing me of? you mention "attention and restoration story" and how does that differ depending on when I bought the watch. This one boggles me the most - i'm really keen to hear your reply on this.

2) You refer to 2 people getting scammed yet no one on this forum has mentioned anything so assume they aren't on this forum. So following your logic, if I was the original buyer and I updated this thread earlier, what difference would it make? the seller was clearing making side deals on ebay and facebook marketplace.

Once the 2 members review and revert, I suggest you redirect your attention on the seller as you seem to forget who the villain is here.
alwayshere is offline   Reply With Quote