View Single Post
Old 16 August 2022, 10:54 AM   #22
Reikolexguy
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exracer1985 View Post
Just want to say thanks for your review of a 126600. I read it about two weeks ago and found it to be a real life description of the watch. I have been looking for a sub 41 or sd 43.

I had tried on a 41 new sub and 44 dssd within that time period to get a feel for the watch. I also have a 7.25” wrist and thought maybe it might be to large. Well the 44 dssd was just to big and wobbly. My wife said to big didn’t look right on my wrist. The 41 sub was fine and fit my wrist fine. However it was on exhibition only so not for sale. Put my name on the list.

We visited another AD on whim and retried the sub 41. Than I asked if they had a sd 43 to compare. Expected a no. But, She said yes and it’s in the safe let me get it. I was shocked.
Tried it on and it felt and looked right. Than I asked how long to get one. She said it’s available right now.

Again shocked. I looked at my wife yikes what now. We weren’t ready to buy.
We went to lunch cobbled together a couple of credit cards and went back and bought a 126603.

The epilogue: the watch has been sized and fits even better and honestly I don’t even know its on my wrist until I look for the time. Oh and the new lum lasts all night long. And my wife ordered a 36 date just. [emoji3]Thanks again and hope this helps someone.

Hot damn, congratulations! It’s a fantastic watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reikolexguy is offline   Reply With Quote