View Single Post
Old 13 September 2022, 06:42 AM   #10
Gebbeth
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotway View Post
I had a blue SeaQ Panorama Date a few years ago but could not get over the size and thickness. I have a 7.25" wrist and could not get over the size and thickness. I agree with what everyone says about the finishing and quality (it was also very accurate with keeping the time). The bracelet is fantastic; I loved the ability to use the micro-adjustment - it works a lot better than the Rolex Sub and GMT extensions, you don't have to take off the watch to adjust it. I have a 39.5mm SeaQ that I wear all the time and absolutely love it! My only two gripes with the 39.5mm version are the case back - not an exhibition and wish it had the large pano date. If you can pull off the size (diameter and thickness) then go for it. I think it is a refreshing option for a Rolex Sub. I have been eyeballing a Seventies Chrono Date from GO...big fan of GO!
I have the GO Seventies Chrono. If you don't like the thickness of the SeaQ Panorama Date, you will not like the Seventies Chrono.

I don't mind the thickness of either watch at all, and the SeaQ Panorama date is very much in my crosshairs, but not all people feel the same.
Gebbeth is offline   Reply With Quote