View Single Post
Old 21 September 2022, 03:02 AM   #913
PhilLynott
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breguet marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdelious View Post
I've given SeaQ Blue much consideration lately. I love everything about the watch but the only disappointment is the solid caseback. Knowing the new rose gold version has the clear caseback like the Panorama Date, what do you think the chances are that a clear caseback will become available for the SS SeaQ?
I think it's quite likely that will be an offering at some point in the future.

I've owned both the 43.2 and 39.5 blue dials the latter for just a week now. I miss the panodate since it's one of my favorite complications but that's it. I don't miss the see through caseback at all it's a total non issue for me. To me the pano see through caseback is just okay it's nothing really special to behold I owned that for a year or two and after the first week or so don't think I ever flipped the watch over.

Now my panomaticlunar that's a different story that movement is one that NEEDS to be shown off.